Next Potential Renewal Date

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
...is the 5th September. On the 3rd of September 2015 after it became clear (to those in the know) that there was to be an EU Referendum the following year, I was promptly evicted from my house and separated from my partner, then little Mrs Desperado Herr Sturgeon thought it would be a good idea to unlawfully section me under the mental health act (hehe, her calling me loopy?) to get me out of the way, but the next day an authority higher than Herr Sturgeon set me free for reasons of N Security. After they let me out on the 4th I noticed that none of the powers that they had been using against me for the past 6 years (believe me you can notice the difference) appeared to be in force, clearly they must have got cancelled when I was sectioned. It was short lived though as the next day the 5th September 2015, everything was back to normal and the harassment increased ten fold after that as it was the run up to the EU Referendum.

So I am left to assume that the 5th September is a potential annual renewal date and just a couple of days before my next enforced visit to the job center. Oh yes and I heard that Tory MP Elwood say today that according to Biden all troops need to be out of Afghanistan by the end of the month, don't know about you but I find that kindo ominous!

Last edited: