Neither Free Nor Fair

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
Even if unelected dictator Johnson (Woof Woof) is replaced, it will only be with another unelected stooge. The only way that this Country can get back to democtratic accountability is with a free and fair election and that in turn can not happen until I have been liberated, which in turn can't happen until the Queen retires or is pronounced dead! The longer this goes on the more it looks like the powers that be are using (or abusing) these National security powers for their own gain and that they just don't care about my suffering?

These powers have been in force since (at least) John major due to a blackmailed Queen (and her husband) and I have been made to suffer since then! They call this Country the mother of all democracies but there ain't no democracy, IT HAS TO END! or some unelected prick (like Johnson) really will start another war!

Last edited:
So the latest twist is that the grey report (probably) will be released in full this week as stooge Dick apparently does not object, was it something I said? Maybe I have more influence than I give myself credit for?

However, it still does not change the fact that the next PM will also be a blackmailed Queen stooge unless there are drastic changes on the Monarch front!