Nazi Hunters

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
This is what (propaganda) is being shown on one of the Murdoch (or something) owned UK TV channels. Or in other words hunters of Germans who thanks to our (and US) shamefully blackmailed leaders, they were able to defeat.

I am certainly not an advocate of what Hitler did or even making them victims by removing their statehood, a trait that they are historically accustomed to (I wonder why?) but I do believe that these people must be defeated, politically, financially and if necessary militarily and should be left in little doubt who the fucking boss is! Furthermore, I couldn't give two fucks if they call me their silly (meaningless) name.

This is our United Kingdom and I wish to be ruled by British people and watch British TV, not by these foreign blackmailing imposters. Like I have said you won't find a single person of British (Christian) descent in the Kenneset (or something) so why is our parliament including senior ministers full to bursting with their people?????? eg since 1995 there has been 13 years where the UK foreign Secretary is of Jewish (Pro Israeli) descent as well as Gideon Osbourne (or something) UK (Austerity) Chancellor. It is exactly the same in the US.

hunters.png

Last edited: