More Research

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
12 April 2021

Earlier I talked about a kid that was deliberately kicking a ball against our wall, driving my partner (who already had long term mental health issues) mad. After reporting to the police the previous day, I showed him my phone and told him I would phone them again if he didn’t f&*k off. Apparently it seems they have used this to fit me up despite the investigating officer (who should have been investigating the kid) checking my phone, nothing. Also when I did phone the police for a second time, the guy on the line was asking me to describe what he was wearing forcing me to go towards my window where the fitmeupers were presumably photographing me from the flats opposite. Just how corrupt is this Country’s police force?

My memory tells me that this happened on a Saturday and it was the week after Easter. Doing research that makes it Saturday 18th April 2009.

Zoom forward to 2017 and after a lenghty campaign of intimidation by an Ex SAS guy (owl thing) and a ridiculous amount of intimidation and harrasment to and from the Job Center on the day she called it, the moment I made it safely back to my forest prison Theresa May drags out her Lectern and calls a general election. The date was Tuesday 18th April 2017. Now if you were Theresa May (God Forbid) would you not leave it to the very last minute before renewing (fit up) powers that will protect a blackmailed would be Monarch but will mean that the Election you (May) are about to be forced to call will be fixed against you???

Luckily for May Tony (how sick am I) Blair had tied the non blackmailed Royal’s hands by shoeing in non electable hypocrite Jeremy Corbyn, leaving the non blackmail Royals with only the option to remove May’s majority.
Now where is that damned calander?