More evidence Covid was tinkered with in a lab?

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
"Fresh suspicion that Covid may have been tinkered with in a lab emerged today after scientists found genetic material owned by US-based pharmaceutical firm Moderna
in the virus's spike protein. They identified a tiny snippet of code that is identical to part of a gene patented by the vaccine maker three years before the pandemic. They claim there is a one-in-three-trillion chance Moderna's sequence randomly appeared through natural evolution. "

Three years before the pandemic? AKA Brexit Referendum!!!

My consistent claims that this is a deliberate man made Virus (aimed at me and my powers) and that all the Variants have been concocted in a (Western) Lab to thwart my antibodies don't seem quite so mad now!

That coupled with the FACT that this pandemic started almost IMMEDIATELY after Boris was gifted by me (or my powers) the majority he needed in a 'fixed' general election to 'get Brexit done'

You do NOT need to be Sherlock Fucking Holmes or a mathematical genius to put two and two together!!!

The irony is that I am still alive but all those dead people, what are they? Collateral damage!

If you add to that the FACT that the so called (British) authorities were using a council spare key to come in my (council) house from August 2016 and spray a breathing irritant so when they deliberately released COVID as it is a primarily a resperatory Virus and the fact they were targeting my breathing, so bad I made myself intentionally homeless (in winter) because I couldn't breath means this is ALL premeditated. Do NOT underestimate the gravity of this, it is on par with the NAZI regime of the 30's and 40's, all those deliberate COVID deaths? Millions all in a failed bid to take me out (without getting accused of foul play) so they could put a stop to Brexit!

Last edited: