MissTrusst

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
So my trip to the shops this morning was met with an increased activity by state joggers and BT vans everywhere (yawn), clearly this new leader thinks she can succeed where all her unelected and illegitimate predecessors have failed, the same flawed logic as Theresa (I'll do it) May thinking I can be bullied into submission when in actual fact it has the polar opposite effect. Of course may had more resources and there were literally hundreds of State operatives trying to stop me getting to the job center to make a fresh claim. Once Truss pays off Charles's blackmailers to the tune of £100bn, there won't be much money left to bully and terrorise me.

However I can't really say I'm surprised really, the big clue is the appointment of Braverman (or something) to the post of HS and the Fact that Charles is still the blackmailed heir to the throne. my rear view mirror is littered with Ex PM's a first minister and other Government ministers. How long will this unelected and illegitimate Tory leader last???

I thought Boris's top team were a bunch of Vagabonds and misfits! Who has MissTusst got at a time of crisis? I am NOT giving her very long.

I am not the enemy Misstrusst, the Pro Israeli (and other) blackmailers are the enemies. Get your priorities straight and stop protecting a blackmailed child murderer. OK he may not have did it with his own hands but getting his people to 'deal' with them in case they finger him is just the same in my book! Gone are the days when they (Royals) used to just send their victims to Australia or Canada, that is not possible in the modern world but these people(?) still think it's their God given right to abuse the children of peasants. SHAME on you all!

Last edited: