Mid Term Tory Massacre

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
First out of his shed Cameron, who's (pro Israeli blackmailer) chancellor forced austerity on us while Israel grew fatter with missiles! (Brexit Referendum), then Mrs Nasty Theresa May for being loyal to the so called Queen by doing her blackmailers (anti Brexit) dirty deeds (including my so called Father), now we wait to see if Boris (woof Woof) will be red meat or dead meat for also being the Queens blackmail stooge. Sure he was contracted (with a majority from me) to get Brexit done against the wishes of the so called Queen's blackmailers but he is still her stooge who he reports to weekly. He could (like I would have) said no your majesty I am NOT having pro Israeli blackmailers in my cabinet, find another stooge! (if you can)?

Last edited:
I still worry that it is blackmailers that are trying to force Boris (Vroom, Woof) out of office to scupper the N.I. Protocol deal which is why I am not yet calling for him to resign. In any event if the blackmailed monarch is still alive (and I am not convinced that she is?) any replacement by definition would just be another blackmailed Queen stooge, or worse (Dominic Rabb (or something))

Last edited: