Make Brexit Work better For Israel

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
We need a non blackmailed Monarchy (or no Monarchy) and politicians who put Britain and not Israel's interests first and foremost! ASAP. Israel using blackmail and financial muscle wanted to keep Britain in the EU not because they are champions of freedom of movement or any other bullshit but because they wanted to use the likes of Nigel Farage to wreck the EU project from within. During the EU referendum campaign, I made repeated claims that self confessed Zionist Michael Gove along with Michael Howard (or something) and Boris Johnson were only masquerading as Brexiters. so that they could infiltrate and sabotage the leave campaign. The only actual Brexiter in power since the Referendum (Truss) never lasted 5 minutes. Peter Mandelson with his face of a 95yo and the hair of a 25yo, I believe (along with Blair) was instrumental in the three attempts on my life with (then) Prince Charles, (then) PM Cameron and (then shadow FS) Benn's protection officers in the run up to the referendum, with the latter's (armed) protection officer hanging around my forest for some weeks, getting into arguments with me presumably so he would dislike me enough to shoot me when Benn himself turned up with that aggressor as his protection officer. That shows premeditation and criminal intent to murder me on the part of the most senior politicians and Monarchists (Charles is now King) in this fucked up Country!

Screenshot from 2023-02-13 00-07-01.png

Last edited: