LBC's Main Headline

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
Here is a screenshot of Rupert Murdoch (or Something)'s LBC Radio (controlling Britain's conversation) station that I have often admitted that I visit for a blackmailers prospective on the news.

I am saying nothing, you will just have to come to your own conclusions as to who is behind this (keep your hat on) and who it is aimed at?

lbc.png

However, I am confident that this will be doing her more harm than me, as she just ain't smart enough to trip me up!

I act on carefully considered logic, not fucking emotions!

Last edited:
How can someone with such poor 'take down' skills get to the top of an organisation like the Met? Oh yes it's because her morals are on par with her IQ!

All these stooges who cover up the crimes of Prince Philip, The Queen and yes Jimmy Savile (to further their career or bank balance) are void of morals (and conscience) It is just a pity that (for now), I appear to be their only enemy! However by this (and many other reactions) it seems that I am an enemy that they take very seriously indeed! Of course I can't do this on my own and it would seem that my backer (at some point) will be much more powerful than any of these stooges or blackmailers, which is why I can stay confident that I will have the last laugh!

Last edited: