LBC Radio

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
So last night (as I sometimes do) I covertly tuned into LBC Radio over the Tor network to see what is annoying Murdoch (or something), fully expecting wall to wall partygate but no, there was some of that but they were disparagingly going on about Lizz Truss(t) going on about her (in their opinion) poor voting record in the HOC and how she would make an even worse PM than Boris (Woof Woof) Johnson. (is that possible)? Anyway if it's true that Murdoch (or something) don't like Lizz Truss(t), then she's my best friend!

The other thing that they were going on about is the crime and punishment bill that was apparently forced through parliament this week while the media (and everyone else) were concentrating on Prince Andrew and Downing street parties. Which may be the real reason I was under attack this week up until Friday. This bill according to them not only restricts people's right to protest but has amendments making it a specific offense to vandalise National infrastructure buildings like Buck Palace, Windsor Castle, Houses of Parliament and Downing street.

The thing that intrigues me is first why do they need all these restrictions and secondly why is Murdoch (or something) so concerned about people not being able to protest?

Could it be that if or when he loses his blackmail asset(s) he is going to carry out his threat to expose the reasons for his blackmail. I say bring it on because it has to include everything that he (and his fellow blackmailers) have been extorting and what has been happening to me?

I have now learned that the Lords will vote on this bill on Monday soon after I have attended my enforced and pointless (for a political prisoner) visit to the Job Center. I wonder who will be reading the news on Radio 4 on Sunday evening?

Maybe I should be a pundit eh, are these people so predictable. Neil Newness is indeed making a mockery of news reading today. Why should I continue being 'bullied' because others wish to pass new laws?