Ignoramuses

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
I heard on the so called news late last night that the US and the UK are releasing their strategic reserves of crude oil onto the open market in an effort to bring oil prices down, presumably to reign back inflation so they are not forced to put up interest rates and pay interest on the mind boggling amounts of money they have borrowed from their own central banks (essentially just printing more money) to fund the pandemic that has so far failed to take me out (without being accused of foul play). Let's see if it has worked?

market1.png

Not much. Fucking idiots, that is temporary. Once our reserves are gone, not only will we be in trouble should a hostile Country attack us but after a short lull the prices will just increase again if the underlying reasons for the shortages persist. Indeed it will be exacerbated by not having any reserves!

Hmm, I see what their game is now. They knew about this new variant so they sold all their oil reserves when it was $80 dollars a barrel, then when the price of oil dropped to $70 a barrel after news about the new variant, they (presumably) bought all their oil reserves back at the cheaper price.

Is that not cheating?