How Long Have I Been Doing This?

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
Way back when I lived in Perth, I was a single parent bringing up my two sons on my own. My youngest would have been 6 or 7 so you are talking early 90's, Original Stooge John Major had just (presumably) seized power, I was in my early 30's and fit as a fiddle when I got this flu type virus that nearly killed me, and again with the benefit of hindsight clearly yet another attempt on my life, it was not your normal shivery type flu but really bad, deaths door with barely enough energy to move (why did my two sons not catch it?) it was so bad that for at least a couple of days, I could not fullfill my parental duties eg cooking food but you know, kids are resilient and not only were they in the kitchen making sandwiches for themselves but for me also, although I had no appetite. Anyway, I recovered and have never had a cold or flu since.

Meanwhile Stooge major was having all sorts of problems with mad cow disease. What I am wondering is did I have these powers to oust stooge Prime ministers back then (because of who my so called Father was blackmailing and the attempts on my life?) and was Tony fucking Blair only supposed to be a caretaker PM until the Queen could find a more suitable Tory? Problem of course being that someone as devious as Blair (and his blackmailer mates) can easily force Charles to put up a candidate that is unsuitable as an alternative just like he did with Corbyn. First we had William Hague, clearly a blackmailed pervert (go on sue me) then we had cough cough extreme right winger Iain Duncan Smith. Safer (legally) to say it that way round than the other! Finally to make sure the Blair to Brown transition went ahead before the SNP unlawfully seized power, the Tories nominated Pro Israeli blackmailer Michael Howard as their candidate.

So my question is, was it Brown that granted Salmond a section 22 order to hold a Referendum on independence and not Cameron as has been suggested?

A lot it would seem has been asked from me that most mortals would simply not have been able to deliver and guess what I ate a chicken kiev yesterday that was deliberately poisoned and had me up all night! It HAS to stop!!!

Last edited:
...as a footnote Blair may be the longest serving PM but it has fuck all to do with democracy or popularity! In fact his tenure was unlawful rendering it null and void. Thatcher is the longest serving (legitimate) PM.

Charles Battenburg has done this Country grave and unrepairable damage for purely selfish narrow minded reasons and yet he still fails to do the right thing and the damage continues.

The British Public MUST have the final say about Prince Charles and the future conduct of the Monarchy!!!

Last edited: