How Intriguing?

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
So the PM and Chancellor will be away from their offices this week against the wishes of Tony fucking Blair! Tempted to say their isolation may give them a taste of what I am being put through by this corrupt and blackmailed state but my little permanently dark little flat with no outdoor space is fuck all like Chequers! I am not going to predict what I think may be going on here but suffice to assume that I ain't so fucking dumb as my enemies would like to think. The thing that intrigues me as the fact that the chancellor is also being kept away from his office and not the H Sec? You know I have said all along that it must cost an absolute fortune for the British state to keep me under this level of surveilance and isolation without actually putting me in a state institution. I mean when I had a car, they used to follow me everywhere in light aircraft and helicopters, when on foot they cordon everywhere off (as best they can) so there are no members of the public, just security service personnel. That all cost money and someone is fucking paying? Eh Ritchie, Gideon, Javvid, Hammond and co!