Holyrood bills to be challenged by UK government

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
12th April 2021

“UK ministers wants the Supreme Court to rule on whether aspects of the bills are beyond Holyrood’s powers.”
Looks like you are up against it now Nicola?

I’m telling you, I am starting to wonder if Prince Charles is the only Royal who has been getting blackmailed (Re Roger Black) and I tell you, I ain’t happy!
1960’s Brady -> Mountbatten blackmailed and used against me until (alleged) assassination
20 years later Roger Black -> Mystery blackmailed Royal used against me until? Ongoing. I assumed was Charles, he hasn’t denied it or tried to sue me?
How much younger was Prince Philip compared to his uncle Loius???

Prince Charles personally tried to have me killed late October 2015 when he had the Thames footpath I was on cordoned off before showing up himself, seemingly alone? Hoping I would attack him while forgetting that he always has protection officers, somewhere? Who was he protecting, I obviously assumed it was himself. Was it someone else? That is when I made it my business to find out what his/their secret is. I am still learning. Not happy that I am paying for the sins of these privileged bastards!!! …and what sins they are too!

…and what about Diana? Who’s secret did she know about, that she could not be trusted to keep to herself? I must say, I rember first hand at the time HM the Queen being criticesed for her lack of sympathy towards the murdered Princess.

If true, then the Queen also has to go, that is unforgivable. Someone has to take responsibility for what has been happening to me and the damage done to this Country thanks to this blackmailed Royal.

Even if Charles is not guilty of the heinous crimes of Roger Black (someone is), he was certainly instrumental in the brutal murder of Princess Diana. Is he really fit to rule?

You know back in early 2009 before all this kicked off, I caught my so called Father red handed doing something really naughty, I won’t go into details but anyway, I told my Mother but she went mental, her face was red with rage calling me a liar. That was the last time I saw my so called Mother and just goes to show what lengths women will go to protect their husbands and their own reputation, even at the expense of their own son!