Hiding Behind The War

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
Extreme right wing Tory Jacob Mogg is now trying to say that partygate is not an issue when there's a war? Saying partygate is "not the most important issue in the world"

For those of you who can't understand his deliberately posh accent, I will translate. 'don't investigate us peasants, we are privileged'

I refuse to use this guy's 'extra' name as it makes him sound more important than he actually is! Even Tony Blair doesn't use his middle names! (unless he's at court!)

Last edited:
Hehe "Jacob (Rees-)Mogg insists when asked that "women can't have a penis and quotes Bible" It's got fuck all to do with the invisible space wizard. Why is your Wizard not helping the innocent children being slayed in Ukraine right now Mr Mogg? He may have made you in his own image but thank fuck he never made me in yours!

I would be more inclined to quote my biology teacher from school!

ALL your inherited money couldn't buy you an ounce of common sense Mr Mogg!

Don't you just love it when these right wing (unelected) Tories put their heads above the parapet?

Of course if he did have any common sense he would have replied, I am a politician not a fucking gynecologist.

Last edited: