Gordon Brown demands emergency budget This Week

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
Fucks sake, I thought I got shot of him more than a decade ago? He who caused the last financial crash and gave the SNP permission to hold a referendum against the wishes of the blackmailed Royals (that's why he had to go) Anyway it is going to take more than an emergency budget to sort out the financial mess that I have been predicting for ages that these incompetent unelected stooges (including him) have caused. What are they going to do Gordon Raise taxes against the wishes of Tory members? Or borrow even more non existing cash to hand out to people. Anyway while you are rumoured to be worth 200M, I somehow doubt if you will be struggling to pay your gas bill!

What intrigues me is why is he so bothered? it's not his problem any more! In my experience these sort of despots only care about their own self. So who is it that you are so worried may assume power if the economy really does go belly up Gordon???

Last edited:
I hear the first dictator of Scotland Herr Sturgeon has joined the 'panic' of calling for the Lame Duck stooge to intervene where he no longer has a mandate to do so. What ARE they suddenly panicking about, they call it the cost of living crisis and what I would call gross economic mismanagement by people with no recourse to the electorate as if it's something that's just happened? It's been building since Johnson assumed power with an (Autocratic) mandate to get 'Brexit done' against the will of these people and COVID etc (designed to take me out) is a deliberate revenge tactic but now they are panicking???. It is like these (guilty) people have found out what is going to happen at the next General election and if the economy crashes their blackmailing days may be numbered. Of course I don't know who or what is going to happen at the next election as I am not as well informed as Gordon Brown and his partners in crime (SNP) but you know, I have better foresight than most (including Blair) and I WILL work it out.

Last edited: