Ghislaine Maxwell

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
I hear that Prince Andrew appears to be relying on her to prove his innocence? It is my opinion that his mistake was running around with her crowd against the (presumed) advice of the British Security Services and not allegedly seeking sex with a 17 year old ADULT as a young man in his early twenties!

Here is a piece I wrote on my other blog back in the summer of 2020. https://ian-whannel.co.uk/ghislaine-maxwell/

"Ghislaine Maxwell

I am not going to make any comments about why I think Trump is a supporter of Eipstein and his friend Ghislaine Maxwell I will just post a quote from her wiki page and let you folks make your own mind up.

“Ghislaine Maxwell was born in 1961, in Maisons-Laffitte, France,[12] the ninth and youngest child of Elisabeth (née Meynard), a French-born scholar, and Robert Maxwell, a Czechoslovak-born British media proprietor. Her father was from a Jewish family and her mother was of Huguenot descent.”

Yes that is the same Robert Maxwell (and in my opinion blackmailer) that was found floating near his luxury yacht soon after Mountbatten’s cough cough assassination! …and the British Royals are in this up to their fucking necks!!!!!!!!!

Oh yes and just in case you have not read Eipstein’s wiki (why would you)????

“Epstein was born in 1953 in the New York City borough of Brooklyn to Jewish parents[22][23] Pauline (née Stolofsky, 1918–2004)[24] and Seymour G. Epstein (1916–1991).[25] His parents were married in 1952, shortly before his birth.[25] Pauline worked as a school aide and was a homemaker.[25][26] Seymour Epstein worked for the New York City Department of Parks and Recreation as a groundskeeper and gardener.[25][22] Jeffrey Epstein was the older of two siblings. Epstein and his brother Mark grew up in the working-class neighborhood of Sea Gate, Coney Island, Brooklyn.[26]“

Let’s not stop at Eipstein, how about Harvey Weinstein? Can anyone spot a pattern, blue peter badge for those who can.

“Weinstein was born on March 19, 1952, in the Flushing section of Queens, New York,[14] to diamond cutter Max Weinstein[15] and his wife, Miriam (née Postel).[15][16] His family is Jewish,[17] and his maternal grandparents were Polish immigrants.[18] He grew up with his younger brother, Bob, in a housing co-op named Electchester in New York City. He graduated from John Bowne High School and attended the State University of New York at Buffalo.[19] Weinstein, his brother Bob, and Corky Burger independently produced rock concerts as Harvey & Corky Productions in Buffalo through most of the 1970s.[19][20] Harvey & Corky Productions brought top acts to Buffalo, including Frank Sinatra, Jackson Browne, and the Rolling Stones. Weinstein’s longtime friend, Jonathan A. Dandes, followed him to Buffalo; he has described Weinstein as “aggressive” and “consumed” in matters of business.[21][22]“

…and how about our very own loveable rogue Philip green who seems to have done very well for himself. Lets take a quick look at his wiki as well while I am at it… still not spotted the pattern tut tut…

Green was born on 15 March 1952 in Croydon, Surrey,[6] into a middle-class Jewish family.[7] He is the son of a successful property developer and retailer,[8] and has a sister, Elizabeth, five years his senior. His family moved to Hampstead Garden Suburb, a middle-class area of north London, and at the age of nine he was sent to the now-closed Jewish boarding school Carmel College in Oxfordshire.[9]“

You know they are getting desperate when they start sacrificing their own in the hope I might say something I might regret! Hmm too smart for them I guess. Tough luck! No need for me to say anything when their own wiki’s tell a thousand stories!

…as for the Labour party related propaganda on the news right now, oh the poor little billionaires, lords, Ex Labour (and Tory) leaders, deputy leaders, government ministers, commons speakers, government comittee chairs etc. etc. etc. Discrimination huh, try wearing my shoes!"

Last edited:
Ghislaine Maxwell is a loose cannon looking for revenge for the death of her (blackmailer) Father! I just find it unbelievable that Prince Andrew (and the British security services) allowed this situation to develop!