Getting Desperate (again)

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
It's been a fortnight yesterday since I went to the shop for supplies and normally I would have went yesterday or this morning but I ain't stupid, I know there are talks going on with regards to the N.I. Protocol so as always I have two or three days (my hunger strike) emergency supplies if need be.

If I were going to the shop this morning, I would have set my alarm for 6:30 to be at the supermarket when it opens at 7:00 AM but I had no intention of going today for the above reasons. At 6:40 when they realised (shows the level of surveillance) I was not up, they started slamming the doors in the surveillance flat below to wake me up, presumably on the off chance that I had slept in. Clearly they want another shot at fitting me up under the glare of cctv at the shop.

In reality all they did is tip me off about their level of desperation and caused me to conclude that I should hang on as long as possible before going to the shops. Now where are those crap biscuits that I didn't previously fancy eating? ...and the cream crackers after the bread runs out???

Last edited:
....these people should stop underestimating my survival instincts and my ability to get by on meager rations if need be.

In the run up to and the aftermath of the Brexit Referendum it was just too dangerous for me to leave the relative safety of my forest to sign on or go to a shop and I pretty much survived on a diet of wild raspberries that are native to Perth.