Ian Whannel Political Prisoner Blackmail Victim of the British State

You may not have heard of me, that's because only non western state prisoners get talked about. Find out how Prince Philip and ultimately the Queen is being blackmailed and used against me and how the non blackmailed Royals are using me and the blackmail situation to 'fix' elections and referendums. Did the Tories really win all those Labour seats? Did vote leave really win the EU Referendum? Did Salmond really lose the independence referendum?

Free Gas

Floyd

Administrator
Staff member
As a person who has unlimited free gas since Feb 2019 ie I have never had a bill addressed to me and it never gets cut off (yet), I feel sorry for the people being asked by their energy company to cuddle their pet hamster for warmth!

Actually I believe my Aunt (Mothers younger sister) who lives locally but is barred (by the British Security Services) from contacting or visiting me but who I did manage to make aware (through a social worker) of my predicament has forced my so called Father to use his blackmail powers to make sure I have fuel to keep warm. So either he (so called Father) or she (Humane Aunt) is paying for my gas, it is a smart meter so they know exactly what I am using and as the meter is outside they could disconnect if they wanted to, you know what they say? You get nothing for free!

Last edited: