Ian Whannel Political Prisoner Blacxkmail Victim of the British State

You may not have heard of me, that's because only non western state prisoners get talked about. Find out how Prince Philip and ultimately the Queen is being blackmailed and used against me and how the non blackmailed Royals are using me and the blackmail situation to 'fix' elections and referendums. Did the Tories really win all those Labour seats? Did vote leave really win the EU Referendum? Did Salmond really lose the independence referendum?

Entrapment

Floyd

Administrator
Staff member
So I finally went to the shop this morning and went down an aisle with my trolley and the usual woman (who steps back as I approach) was there checking bar codes, so I doubled back to go down the adjacent aisle as usual but it was blocked by boxes and trolleys as staff filled the shelves. No way past, I was forced to turn back again. Luckily years of playing this game have made me quite perceptive and I sensed someone behind me. It was the barcode broad, she had followed me round. If I had stepped back without checking I would have bashed into her. As it was I had to ask her (politely) to move.

On completely unrelated news (seeing they failed to entrap me), I heard after I got back Lord Frost is now going to hold talks about the N.I. Protocol today!