Emily Thornberry

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
I was walking up to my forest prison back in early August 2016 eating wild raspberries as I walked when I noticed a woman walking towards me who was (without wanting to be offensive) not in the normal age group or level of fitness that the security service personnel that I normally see are. bearing in mind that the place is always cordoned off when I go to the shop and I don't normally see 'ordinary' looking people. I had never seen this woman in my life before, a complete stranger but I absolutely do remember her face as she looked terrified as if I was going to attack her or something. I thought to myself someone has clearly been telling her lies about me but why?

No joke I was watching a question time type program tonight (something I don't normally do) and there she was, that woman, her name is Emily Thornberry and apparently she is a Labour politician (clearly shagging Tony Blair) as I looked up her wiki and at that time she had just taken over from Hilary Benn as shadow foreign sec so she would have had an armed and dangerous protection officer hanging around hoping for an excuse to shoot me dead. I tell you this scandal (if or when it breaks) will bury ALL previous scandals!

Last edited: