Don't Play Games With Me!

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
...or you will lose!!!

These are actual entries from my Universal Credit Journal log.

"

6 Sept 2021 at 3:25pm I have been forced Vi Coactus to search online and in neswpapers for a job despite being a political prisoner of the British State for over a decade now, under virtual house arrest and under constant surveilance with no access to legal services or (safe) health access with absolutely no visits or contact with friends or family for the same time.

V.C. Ian Whannel

That was the first entry I was forced to make after about 18 months off due to Corona Virus.

10 Oct 2021 at 1:46pm I have been looking for work online and in local newspapers.

V.C. Ian Whannel

After I made this entry, the civil servant said that is no good, I need you to make an entry similar to earlier in the year?

I thought, what the fuck is she going on about I wasn't even coming in here earlier in the year???

30 Oct 2021 at 1:44pm Been looking for work online and in local newspapers.

V.C. Ian Whannel

After I made this entry the woman went mental just kept repeating, I need you to make an entry like earlier.

So I said what you talking about my first entry? She said yes? I said but that has nothing to do with work search, I was making a political point that only needs making once. She just kept repeating what was clearly on her screen.

I however concluded that it is some kind of a ploy to stop my money and decided to stick to the usual bullshit.

I made this entry this morning bearing in mind the dep for work and pensions can see my entry immediately even though my next appointment is not until thursday!

Also look what happened to the oil and gas markets (coincidently or not) shortly after I made this entry.

Today:

I have been searching online and in local newspapers for available work. I have applied for a drivers job with a delivery firm.

V.C. Ian Whannel

market.png

Last edited:
So today's trip to the job center was uneventful apart from the usual harassment from security service people and police vans to and from the place. Oh yes and being forced to sit in the waiting area for ten minutes in front of a woman with a child going on about how her man left her then she lost her job because she has children. I thought I was in a country and western song for a while, she should try out my shoes for a while!

Anyway the civil servant was quite happy this time with the bullshit I wrote above about work search.

I was despondent about coming in today as Nov 25th is not a significant date so little chance of it being and end or renewal date, the next one of those is the 7th or 8th December aka the 2015 anniversary of when they forced me from my forest in Perth and into a homeless B&B where the proprietor spent an hour trying to get me to go and see a doctor making it a condition of getting to stay. Of course no one (not even Saddam Hussein) could get me to do something I did not want to do, so I said if that's your condition I am out of here. She relented. So up to my spy room switched the TV on (first time for ages) and Blairite Hilary Benn was making his Churchill speech, prior to turning up in person twice at my forest doing that old protection officer thing. The only other TV program (no joke) was about female genital mutilation, so I switched it off. Then they gave me a pizza that was so hot with chili that it was inedible. I left in the morning without saying goodbye. Back to my tent in the forest.

Anyway back to the job center and the civil servant says your next appointment is on the 8th Dec. I said but that's less than 2 weeks normally three to five weeks? she said yes but it's Christmas. I said on the 8th? You are open until the 18th? Knowing the significance of that date I decided not to argue and just play the game!

Last edited: