Dirty Deal?

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
So what is it about late October, early November? I have no memory of any 'fit me up' events happening then since 2009 but there are multiple examples of state 'activity' at that time of year. 2015, I had an encounter with Charles Battenburg late Oct and I got turfed out of my Den on the 1st Nov. 2016, I was forced out of C Angus prison about that time. 2017, I was forced into state B&B for 'fit me up' games then turfed out on 1st nov. 2018, I was moved from Newton Stewart prison to Stranraer prison on that date. Now I have a Job C appointment on the 1st and was given a coded message that I can't talk about to protect the innocent.

Unless of course I was actually fitted up in 2008? Instead of sharing his blackmail dirt with Swine-ee, did my so called Father do a filthy deal with the SNP where he would use his blackmail powers to get the SNP into power in return for the SNP immediately fitting me up? Well the fucking SNP have a decision to make, stick to their filthy deal with my so called Father and sit back and watch me defeat them again at their Referendum or...

If there is not a public inquiry at the end of all this to expose ALL the facts, now that really would be a travesty of Justice!