Gene Pool

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
No not levi's, thanks to these bastards I can't afford a pair of these but they most certainly can, I am talking about the blackmailed gangsters that call them self Royal and Prince, Princess, Duke, Earl, Viscount Oh yes and King of the Castle...whatever. The Queen is ok but she thinks by protecting the blackmailed heir to the throne and all his crimes, she mistakenly thinks that she is protecting the Monarchy when in actual fact she is putting the Monarchy at grave risk, taking her liability Charles B up to Scottish parliament to wind me up?

Her other mistake was to marry a Battenburg (Philip) instead of marrying a British person. Those Battenburg's are fucked up, his (Philip's) mother's maiden name was Battenburg and his Uncle Lord Battenburg (Mountbatten) was a raving pervert who Hindley trafficked children to in the sixties and with his mate Anthony Blunt abused children (with state assistance) from Kinkora in N.I. He enevitably became blackmailed including by my so called Father with me as the victim until his supposed assassination by the IRA in 1979. (what was he doing in a boat off the coast of N.I. eh???) The Queen weirdly is also loosly related to the Battenburg's

The only good thing that Charles B did was marry into the British Spencer family. (but why did he have to murder her) and William again has done the right thing by marrying a British wife, so you see your majesty that is why William is the only chance that the Monarchy can survive and by protecting Charles you are throttling the very life out of the Monarchy and if (God forbid) he becomes King, the Monarchy is dead for ever. You mark my words!