Ian Whannel Political Prisoner Blackmail Victim of the British State

You may not have heard of me, that's because only non western state prisoners get talked about. Find out how Prince Philip and ultimately the Queen is being blackmailed and used against me and how the non blackmailed Royals are using me and the blackmail situation to 'fix' elections and referendums. Did the Tories really win all those Labour seats? Did vote leave really win the EU Referendum? Did Salmond really lose the independence referendum?

Contact me 'contact us' at the footer

Covid No More

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like I have survived another Covid variant, actually the symptoms were mild but it looks like the evil bastards waited a couple of months before deliberately infecting me (and who knows who else) in the hope that my antibodies had faded. fat chance now I have em, I'll always ave em! (antibodies)

I remember when young I got infected with really bad flu (with hindsight, probably deliberately), struggling to care for myself or my kids for a while, then I recovered and never had the flu (that I've noticed) since. That's how good my antibodies are!