Civil War

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
So today from what I have now been able to determine is the first day of well who knows how many days of N.I. Protocol related Brexit talks and hard Brexiters Like cough cough Duncan-Smith and Rees-Mogg who clearly want to walk away from any deal with the EU via article 16 are trying to change the agenda away from Boris Yeltsin (Vroom Vroom) and towards some cock and bull story about an alleged Chinese spy. Rees-Mogg (who looks like he weighs about 5 stone) is calling one of those Pro blackmailed Queen MP's who wants Boris replaced with Dominic Rabb (or something) a 'lightweight'?

I as the person who apparently hold the real powers here (despite being a skint prisoner) would like to see a deal being done so that we can leave the EU but still be friends with our closest neighbours and yes fuck Israel and what she thinks!

So the foreign secretary Lizz Truss(t) has completed this round of talks unfortunately without a deal, there will be another meeting on the 24 Jan. However the talks have been described as positive and cordial after the doom and gloom meetings with the aptly named Lord Frost, who was clearly loyal to the blackmailed Queen. Both sides agreed the chances of a mutually beneficial deal is very high with Duncan-Smith and Rees-Mogg's hopes of a punchup followed by article 16 walk out still on the table but 'unlikely'. However the chance of a 'Coup' takeover by Israel via Rabb and the subsequent sacking of Truss(t) is still very real IMO as long as the blackmailed Monarch reigns with further party 'leaks' today.

It is almost like the foreign Secretary has took my above advice? Yes but why would she do that, well she probably hasn't, it is probably just a coincidence that our ideals (actualy P. Charles) converge and like I say, I only hold powers I can not (directly) exercise them. However as the chances of Britain having left the EU against the will of these powerful and wealthy blackmailers (who are shit scared of Germany) without my efforts are about a billion to one against, my thoughts on the preferred outcome really should at least be considered!

Last edited: