China Tensions

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
I hear a lot in the news about tensions between the Pro Israeli blackmailers and China. You have to remember that these people have already conquered and pacified (against them) the UK and the US, they conquered and pacified Japan in the 40's when Truman (or something) dropped two nuclear bombs on their civilians. They (and their Russian mates) also conquered and pacified (for a time anyway) Germany at the same time. Russia is their ally so that leaves only China to conquer and pacify before they can say that they rule the whole world. They tried twice and failed both times firstly through Korea with Truman (or something). Then through Vietnam with L.B. Johnson (or something). Now with King Charles the blackmailed, it looks like our shiny new ships will be sailing to the South China seas and our servicemen will be spilling their blood on behalf of these people once again!!!

I am just so ashamed of my Country and my people letting these people rule over us. I am not anti what ever these people call me ie their ordinary citizens...but I certainly do NOT want to be subservient to them. Shame on the UK, US and........

Last edited:
When I say they pacified Germany for a while, unlike Japan, Germany is on the rise and thanks to me Brexit means the Pro Israeli blackmailers can no longer use the likes of Farage to wreck the EU from within and now the Pro Israeli's are desperate to keep the EU (Germany) pacified within the confines of NATO (a Pro Israeli alliance) at Russia's expense. What I mean is Germany don't like Russia because of the brutal part they played in their humiliating defeat, plus they are occupying East Prussia (Kaliningrad) and Russia's so called friend (pro Israeli's) are abandoning them to keep Germany in NATO. Russia withdrew NATO ambassador this week as protest.