Alcatraz

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 22, 2021

I was watching a program last night on my increasingly limited channel set about Alactraz prison and how some of America's most hardened criminals including Al Capone, just could not handle the solitary confinement regime with only one visitor per month and most either went insane or committed suicide. Capone just went downhill and died after six months of solitary.

I have been held in solitary for fucking years with zero visitors per month but still consider myself as strong mentally and physically (age permitting) as anyone, with a will as strong as ever to defeat my enemies. I have said all along that less than 1% of the population could cope with what I am being put through.

Recently again on a yank TV program that was normal to begin with about home improvements, the egotistical Yank started saying you don't have to be a hero to do this and you don't have to be a hero to do that and I immediately knew they were mocking me! Shame on those Yanks, I am fighting against the same Royal bastards that they were fighting against back in the mid 18th Century (or whenever) only I am doing it almost exclusively on my own. I will let history judge how heroic that is? I do believe that I have sympathisers but short of taking up arms like the Yanks (or Cromwell) did, there ain't much they can do to help me!