Can Of Worms

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
So for cough cough whatever reason they are publishing the results of a public inquiry into why allegations of institutional child sex abuse by Lord Janner (or something) were either not investigated or covered up at the time?

I can save the tax payer a lot of money, like Savile was protected by Charles Battenburg, Lord Janner (or something) was protected by Battenburg's blackmailers. Like Savile, the guy is dead so no good blaming councils, Police and other state institutions when I know first hand that these state institutions have done and always will do what the head of state (and / or his or her heir) tells them to do.

Unless the public inquiry is investigating Charles Battenburg (and the role he played in these cover ups), it will always be a tax payers money waster and he won't be investigated unless he does or is forced to do the right thing and ABDICATE!

Last edited:
I am the complete opposite of Lord Janner (or something) instead of Battenburg telling state institutions like Councils and the Police to cover up wrongdoing on behalf of his blackmailers, with me he is ordering these institutions to try to prove I am up to no good (fit me up) on behalf of his blackmailers as a plan B assuming he keeps failing to wipe me out which of course is plan A!