Blackmailed Blues

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
Six years is very generous indeed!

You are of course assuming that his blackmailers do not start spilling the beans if he can no longer meet their demands, causing the scandal of the Millennium or that right minded people (real powers that be) decide enough is enough before that. Or like you (and I) say the pressures of continuously being forced (against his will) to meet his blackmailers demands and my continuous reminders of what's really going on takes a toll on his health!

Screenshot from 2023-05-11 11-22-11.png

Last edited:
His grandfather got away with it (for a while) getting his stooge (Churchill) to wage war (on his own German people) on behalf of his Pro Israeli blackmailers as there was no one like me to see (and tell) what's really going on!

Eventually the real powers that be persuaded him to fake his own death at only 55 so that what they thought was the unblackmailable Queen Elizabeth could reign. Unfortunately they didn't account for her husband (a lesson not learned from Victoria), his uncle Louis and of course her sons Andrew and Charles, all with this dodgy Battenburg gene.

Fortunately there is a solution (RIP Diana), hopefully in much less than 6 years.

If Elizabeth had married a truly British person, they may have got away with it, but this paranoia about keeping the crown inside the (Battenburg) family was their downfall as that sort of interbreeding (there's no other word for it) is known to cause dodgy gene mutations. I mean Lord Mountbatten (blackmailed) was Philip's Uncle (Mothers Brother) but he was also the Queen's cousin (that is just weird) and Victoria's husband (who either died young or faked his death because he was blackmailed) was her first cousin!