Ian Whannel Political Prisoner

You may not have heard of me, that's because only non western state prisoners get talked about. Find out how Prince Charles is being blackmailed and used against me and how the non blackmailed Royals are using me and the blackmail situation to 'fix' elections and referendums. Did the Tories really win all those Labour seats? Did vote leave really win the EU Referendum? Did Salmond really lose the independence referendum?

Bad Cop, Bad Cop

Floyd

Administrator
Staff member
2nd April 2021

So yesterday’s 1:00PM Propaganda got switched off because frankly this is a sick Country being run by some terminally sick individuals.
Today we had usual suspects like Duncan cough cough, is it COVID? No just 60 a day Smith and John Redwood, along with Tony Blair’s new best mate Jeremy Corbyn opposing something called COVID passports? When I almost fell into the propaganda trap of thinking if the bad cops are against this, it must therefore be a good thing? Until that is they continued by saying that the Duchy of Hebron or Lancaster or somewhere (amazing what a blackmailed Royal can give you) Michael Gove is the person in favour of these so called passports.