Back Again

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
So today they are back with their grasscutters and strimmers cutting the small strip of grass outside my front window.

Seems to me that's all little shit Sturgeon (and all the other blackmailers) has in her toolbox. A grasscutter, a strimmer, a hammer and electric drill. Oh yes and some (relatively) mild food poison.

You will need a fucking gun to defeat me Herr Sturgeon!

When, I say relatively mild food poison I mean mild when compared to eg Arsenic. It is still really nasty stuff that ranges from unbearable stomach pain that I have almost eradicated by abstaining from dairy products which seems to be the catalyst for that poison. Abstaining from eggs which can have synptoms from mild to life threatening and reflux indigestion crap that keeps you awake at night.

Not to mention of course the extreme (may well have been arsenic) that the fucking Irish deliberately poisoned me with. I really was lucky to survive that! Oh yes and a scotch pie bought from Tesco's in late March 2016, life threatening but not quite as bad as Ireland.

Of course, I have evolved since then. Apart from abstaining from risky food like dairy and eggs, most food gets a small taste to see if it's safe or I feed a bit to the seagulls to see if they die. Sound rotten but hey, seagulls don't hold the powers to change the course of history!

Last edited: