Attempted Murder

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
So all the usual state intimidation to and from the job center, from big guys with red jackets and shorts to flashing yellow light and ambulances and police cars parked everywhere. When I got to the job center, bearing in mind it is Friday, not the normal day for interviews, there were three members of staff inside and NO members of the publc or claimants. Two with masks at one side of the building and one without a mask at the other side of the building. The guy with a mask was on signing in duty and the woman with a mask was at a table, I was told to take a seat, the woman with the mask started talking to someone on the phone asking why they never turned up, then the unmasked woman asked me to come to her side of the building for an interview and the first thing she said was, can you take your mask off so I can hear you? I respectfully told her to go fuck herself before answering her pointless questions under Vi Coactus and leaving.

Has all the poisonings been just to (try and) weaken me before giving me this virus? These evil bastards MUST be defeated at any cost.

This website can and will go onto free hosting at a moments notice if I do become ill.

Would be murderer Herr Sturgeon and the SNP are clearly getting really desperate now with regards to their second referendum. A murderer with a motive who appears to be above the law, just how bad is this?