Anyone For Tennis

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
A while back I got an email from Herr Sturgeon (Housing Authority) saying that she is sending someone round on the 23rd July to change my smoke detectors despite there being fuck all wrong with them (spying aside). Since I got it I've been in two minds whether to exercise my right to refuse entry because I have not been offered a vaccine yet despite my age. The thing that bugs me though is the fact he may be coming to remove the spy detectors because Sturgeon no longer has authority to spy on me. On the other hand they may just be better quality or upgraded devices?

Today I got another email saying an electrician is coming round to do whatever to that spying shit that is in the close, now that was only six months ago that it was installed, giving further credence to the no authority, light at the end of the tunnel theory?

In which case the ball will be firmly in my so called Father's court. Go on you fucking prick, cash in your blackmail chips! Assuming that is a coward like you has the bottle to do so!

Anyway, I couldn't give two fucks if you have the bottle without your magic blackmail powers, you can forget about deuce, definately advantage me. more than that i could not possibly say at this time!

You will hopefuly soon be dead and while it would annoy me if Justice was not seen to be done before then. There is unllickly to ever be an end to this. I never started this crap but.....

Screenshot from 2021-07-06 15-51-16.png

Last edited: