Another Truce

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
These are the two women who were wearing red at that so called concert. I can not call a truce with William & Kate because I am not at war with them and I am not as stupid as the so called King thinks, I have worked out what he has on them. It is the blackmailed King who I am at war with and there will be no truce until my well documented conditions are met (including some of his medals). As for the Duchess of Edinburgh? like I said, I am not stupid and I am willing to bet that the conversation went something like...I will make you Duke and Duchess of Edinburgh if......

Screenshot from 2023-05-09 17-06-43.png

She may be a Duchess (Scottish or not?) but compared to me she is just a little pawn being controlled and used against me by a real life King. It is I who has the power (but not the money) and it is I who is the major player in this real life game of chess. I have already took most of king Charles's high value pieces and the way I see it Rasheed has already missed his chance to call an election in time to satisfy blackmailers demands and I smell blood and the potential for check mate!

A non elected monarch is only as powerful as the (supposedly elected) politicians that he controls. That is where the real power lies not with a non democratically appointed Duke or Duchess. I understand that!...and with the greatest of respect Charles (thanks to my dogged efforts) you really are scraping the bottom of the barrel for loyal politicians now. Much to the detriment of the well being of this Country (not that it will bother you)

Other people have said that I make a better friend than enemy. Make of that what you will!

Last edited: