Another Loyal Stooge

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
This time Preeeeeety Patel, you know what they say Preeeeety, what's good for the Goose is good for the Gander. If you have a criminal right at the top of the Police who is willing to turn a blind eye to all sorts of heinous crimes, just because they are committed by a senior Royal. Do NOT be surprised if you find a few bad apples right down at the bottom of your barrel!!!

They are now saying that this guy is now suspected of indecent exposure?

When I was 16 years old, I was (unlawfully) drinking in pubs with my mates and as I then lived at a village 10 miles away I had to wait on a bus, but drinking alcohol while not used to it meant, I needed a piss while waiting on the bus, so I went up an alleyway and did a piss. Two days later I got arrested and charged with indecent exposure. My so called Father (who I still trusted despite the beatings) said if I plead guilty by letter, I won't need to go to court and he said it would get admonished and forgotten about (aye right). He was right it did get admonished (how did he know?) but anyway it went on my record. Of course back then it was Lord Battenburg (Mountbatten) that my so called father was blackmailing.

As usual with hindsight the correct advice would have been to plead not guilty to that crap and plead guilty to the correct charge of urinating in a public place or drinking alcohol while underage!

Last edited:
They surely can't be using that as an excuse to keep me in isolation for years and years with no visitors? The reasons for that are purely political, not criminal!