A Leaf Out Of His Blackmailer's Book

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
King Charles can silence most people with media D notices and the threat of jail by abuse of the Official secrets act but he just can't (and won't) silence me (unless on my terms) and he knows all too well that I spend my time alerting reporters, politicians and others here and around the world of my plight and of this blog.

This morning it was all blue, his self proclaimed colour of truce so I may keep quiet over his weekend, then later this afternoon (after my refusal), his (blackmailed over DNA results) stooge Catherine was digging out another red item of clothing from her wardrobe. Red of course, the colour of antagonisers and intimidators from Hilary Benn to Security Service people, shoppers in Tesco's and Special forces soldiers. Even the front door of my prison house is painted red.

However I ain't easily intimidated and if stuff needs saying, I'll be saying it!

Screenshot from 2023-05-04 16-59-11.png

Last edited:
This is the guy that some people call 'King', a guy who gets blackmailed over perversions he inherited from the Battenburgs, imprisons me on their behalf before giving away state assets to pro Israeli blackmailers, appeasing Irish and SNP blackmailers and now blackmailing his own sons (and their spouses) because they are not really his sons (impotent), so thanks to (now Martyred) Diana we will soon have an all British Monarch!

From now on I will be turning a blind eye to the colour of Kate's jackets to make you (Charles) even more impotent than you already are!

Unlike you Charles, I have a logical mind and logic tells me that Kate (or William) have no reason to attack me as the chances of him being blackmailed are about the same as you (Charles) Fathering a biological son and heir.

When I say they are not blackmailed, I mean apart from you threatening to say they are not your real sons. You are bluffing Charles, the British public would support William and George over Andrew and Beatrice Battenburg and you would risk bringing down the whole stinking undemocratic institution! Meaning of course you will not get to be King of the castle!