A Leading Question

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
So at the enforced visit to the JC today the civil servant never bothers to ask me questions about looking for work as she knows I will not discuss such issues while I am a prisoner under 24/7 surveillance. The very idea of going to a place of work and having it infiltrated by special branch (like what happened at Forfar) is just absurd. Instead she asked me if I had a computer in my bedroom? It has been a topic that I am living in the bedroom as that is all I can afford to heat.

I am well aware that corrupt people with warrant cards come into my flat via a spare key from the housing association when I am not in. Clearly they are wondering why my computer is not in the bedroom when they come calling so they got her to ask. I have fitted a padlocked hasp to my lounge door so they can't get in (without breaking it) so if I go to the shops or JC I move my computer and bed clothes etc through there so I don't get a virus on my computer or Monkey pox on my Bedding. You know what they say, a little paranoia is good, keeps you on your toes but not like that Idiot King. Watch your Back Mr Battenburg, you don't know who's wielding the knife?

Last edited: